Monday, January 24, 2011

My Celestia thoughts (finally)

Hello everyone, Celestia came out last year and it made the lvl cap to 60. If you been through it you know its hard, monsters cheat and even the lvl 60's lose. I put my self up to the test and beat it in two weeks. Let me tell you, HARDEST 2 WEEKS OF WIZARD101 EVER. So I think they made the monsters a little to hard and a lot of hp. My biggest problem were the boss fight, more specifically fire. If I wasn't joining people and asking my friends for help I probably be in the last parts.

So cya (cant think of anything to say so bye)

1 comment:

  1. It really depends on what school you are. If you are Life like me, its a little easy. I think it is hardest for Storm because of their health. Ice I think has it bittersweet, because of their health but low damage attacks.

    Check out my blog! I'm trying to build a little audience. :)

    ReplyDelete